Melinda Stanley is a Graphic Designer and Illustrator living in Halifax, NS. Much of her illustration work is autobiographical with other bits and pieces of weird ideas, random characters (mostly hipsters) and comics. Some of her favourite things include but are not limited to cheeseburgers, the Hammond organ, craft beer, tuba solos and sweater weather.
This sketchblog is way out of date and is always under construction. If you’re curious about current activity, you can always check out Instagram. This is where I sometimes upload current things I’m working on coupled with ridiculous occasional selfies and photos of my curious adventures in life.
- Born in Charlottetown, PEI
- Proud unapologetic introvert
- Knocked herself out cold 3 times
- Has lived in 4 Canadian provinces
- Married to the former Junior Brass Champion of Nova Scotia
- Reads a lot of post apocalyptic fiction
- Wakes up each morning at 3:20